Sending faxes from email
Please DOWNLOAD the files that applies to you in order to activate your OUTGOING fax service. To download the correct files, please follow these instructions carefully.
>>> IMPORTANT If you do not have an existing 086 number, please sign up here first
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Once you have received confirmation of your number, please check where your fax email is coming from, it will either be “Siyathuthuka Networks” or another service provider.
Please select the correct service provider from these options
(If you signed up on this site today, it will likely be infax.co.za, which is Siyathuthuka Networks)
About this fax service
- Your 086 number is free.
- Receiving faxes is free for the recipient.
- Sending faxes is a pre-paid service and is cheaper than Telkom rates
- Sending from our server is great value – it is cheaper than using a land line!
Send faxes to anyone, anywhere in the world – simply attach and send!
- Attach a Microsoft word or pdf documents to an email and sent it to our email address.
- The document will be processed as a fax, and sent to any number in the world!
Cost of sending faxes
Sending faxes are charged per minute, whether it is send from a fax machine or through our servers.
The benefit is that by using the email servers is that you receive a substantial reduction in the cost of sending faxes because the servers uses LCR (least cost routing) to save you money!
- The cost to send a fax is charged per minute
- The rates are very low and uses LCR to save you money
- This costs less than any land land or mobile phone